Product Description: Fully Enclosed Blockout Roller Blind
Indoor Roller Blinds Fully Enclosed
- WincovER ID: HUDL-IRF-2775
- Supplier: Hunter Douglas Limited
- Product Position: Indoor
- Product Line: Fully Enclosed Roller Blind
- Model Number: HD
- Certification Date: November 17, 2022
|White (foam backed)
|0.46mm +/- 10%
- The WincovER rating results published in this website are intended only as a guide to help compare the relative energy performance of window coverings and outdoor shades. These results are based on testing and computer simulation processes that are based on parameters for window-coverings and outdoor shades which account for the combined effect of shading on windows facing all four cardinal directions (north, east, south, west) in a mid-latitude climate (Adelaide, South Australia) in which homes have appreciable heating and cooling needs.
- The WincovER rating results must be used in conjunction with product information provided by the accredited WincovER product supplier.
- WincovER ratings are specific to a material and end product combination; the same material in a different end product may rate differently.
- Uw is the U-value of the window covering or outdoor shade modelled with the whole window.
- SHGCw is the solar heat gain coefficient of the window covering or outdoor shade modelled with the whole window.
- VTw is the visible (light) transmittance of the window covering or outdoor shade modelled with the whole window.
- Light control of a WincovER rated product can be either Blockout, Filtered light or See-through.
- Cool % is the percentage reduction in annual cooling energy required for a reference building when using the rated product, compared with not using it (having only a Generic Baseline Window type D – 5mm clear glass in standard aluminium frame, with no window covering or outdoor shade).
- Heat % is the percentage reduction in annual heating energy required for a reference building when using the rated product, compared with not using it (having only a Generic Baseline Window type D – 5mm clear glass in standard aluminium frame, with no window covering or outdoor shade).
- A negative percentage improvement figure indicates performance worse than the baseline window.
- A positive percentage improvement figure indicates performance better than the baseline window.
- WincovER ratings and the data published in this website are not intended to provide information about possible reductions in energy bills.
- Static performance values (Uw, SHGCw, VTw) have been calculated using WINDOW 7 and THERM 7 software (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA 2021). Derived star ratings and percentage improvement figures are in accordance with procedures of the WincovER Simulation Manual (BMAA 2021).”
- Annual energy performance (stars and % improvements) have been calculated using EnergyPlus 9.1.0 (US DOE 2019). The building simulation is carried out using its engine WincovER-Calc.
- The BMAA and the supplier whose products appear in this website make no claims as to the availability of those products and control options at any point in time. Please check with your retailer as to product options available that might suite your needs.